Join our growing community of music lovers and music makers and enjoy the rewards membership has to offer. For more than 65 years, the Shreveport Symphony Orchestra has been a source of pride and a cultural priority in the Shreveport area, engaging people in all segments of the community.
The Music-by-the-Month Plan is a convenient and affordable way to support the SSO’s Annual Fund on an ongoing basis. By enrolling in this plan, your credit card will be automatically billed at intervals determined by you (monthly, quarterly, or for a fixed number of months), making it easy to spread your payments over a period of time.
Shreveport Symphony Orchestra's Annual Fund drive is based on the fiscal year, which begins July 1 and ends June 30. Individual and corporate donations are critical to the support system of the SSO. Donors may join The Conductor's Circle with a gift of $1,000 or more and enjoy Symphony Club hospitality before and during Willis-Knighton Masterworks Series concerts at the RiverView Theater, complimentary valet parking, and invitations to exclusive Patron events. See donor benefits
BE IN GOOD COMPANY
Become a corporate partner today. Gain prestige and visibility by contributing to the cultural life of your community. Sponsor a concert, a guest artist’s appearance, or a special event. Get the maximum return on your investment—the creation of a vibrant and lively community in which to live and do business. Our Corporate Partners are entitled to an array of marketing and hospitality benefits.
COMMIT TO EDUCATION
Every year, the Shreveport Symphony Orchestra commits to an extensive education program, offered free to every child in grades 3–5 in Caddo and Bossier Parishes. You can be instrumental in providing music education for the children in our community. Your support could transform a child’s life.
GIFT & ESTATE PLANNING
Secure the Symphony’s future by making us part of your estate plans. Your gift may have significant financial advantages to you and to the Symphony. We offer a variety of gift options that can fulfill your personal and financial goals while furthering the Symphony’s mission. Contact us to find the one that is right for you.
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE SYMPHONY
The Shreveport Symphony Orchestra offers a variety of volunteer opportunities for you to join us and contribute to our success:
- Usher at concerts
- Work at will-call during the concerts
- Office support—help with mailings, answering phones, etc.
- Hospitality—provide refreshments for the musicians or for a reception
- Transportation—pick up guest artists and provide transportation during their stay
- Special events—a variety of needs for events, big and small
- You name it! Have you noticed a need to be met? Call and talk to us about it.
If you’d like to make a gift to the Shreveport Symphony, or discuss volunteer opportunities, please call 318.222.7496 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASSOCIATE (Up to $199)
- Recognition in concert program
- Advanced notice of SSO concerts and events
PRINCIPAL’S CIRCLE ($200-$499)
All Associate benefits plus:
- Recognition in concert program and SSO website
- Invitation to donor thank-you receptions following selected SSO performances
CONCERTMASTER’S CIRCLE ($500-$999)
All Principal’s Circle benefits plus:
- Opportunity to purchase tickets prior to public on-sale date
- Invitation to select post-performance receptions
CONDUCTOR’S CIRCLE ($1,000-$2,499)
All Concertmaster’s Circle benefits plus:
- Complimentary intermission and pre-performance hospitality in Symphony Club
- Four complimentary valet parking vouchers for use during SSO performances
- Access to special events and donor activities
- VIP ticket concierge service
BRONZE BATON ($2,500-$4,999)
All Conductor’s Circle benefits plus:
- Access to musicians and guest artists at select SSO performances, pending availability
- Invitation to a private event with SSO Artistic and Executive Directors
- Annual valet parking pass
Additional benefits, including sponsorship options, are available at higher giving levels. Please contact Lois Robinson at 318.222.7496 for more information regarding these levels.