The Shreveport Symphony Orchestra offers a variety of volunteer opportunities for you to join us and contribute to our success:
- Usher at concerts
- Work at will-call during the concerts
- Office support—help with mailings, answering phones, etc.
- Hospitality—provide refreshments for the musicians or for a reception
- Transportation—pick up guest artists and provide transportation during their stay
- Special events—a variety of needs for events, big and small
- You name it! Have you noticed a need to be met? Call and talk to us about it.
If you’d like to discuss volunteer opportunities, please call 318.222.7496 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.