COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
Our top priority is the safety of our community, as well as our patrons, musicians and staff. In light of current COVID risk levels, the Shreveport Symphony has instituted protocols for its upcoming performances. These protocols apply to all patrons, staff and volunteers:
- Individuals must show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result from a medical facility (including pharmacies) within 72 hours (3 days) of your scheduled concert for everyone aged 12 or older. The performance date must be at least 14 days after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine or at least 14 days after a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. Subscribers and other holders of tickets for multiple concerts may provide proof of vaccination one time and be exempted from further screening.
- Proof of vaccination may be presented in person at the SSO office or at a performance, or emailed to email@example.com. This email is segregated from other email accounts and the information will be restricted to this use and not shared with any other persons or organizations.
- Masks will also be encouraged while inside, but not required.
- Seats, bathrooms and other high-touch surfaces will be thoroughly sanitized before each show.
- Ticket holders who do not comply with this policy will not be admitted.
- Single tickets will be available for purchase in advance and on the night of the performance with the same requirements
This is our policy for the foreseeable future. The SSO will continue to monitor CDC, federal, state and local guidelines, and we will notify ticket holders of any changes as the situation progresses.
Please be prepared to show your ticket (either printed or on your smartphone) and vaccination card (hardcopy or mobile phone) or proof of a negative test result to enter performances, unless you have previously provided proof of vaccination.
All patrons will enter through the front doors of the Theater. There will be a separate entrance for pre-screened patrons to minimize any potential for delay.
Valet parking will continue to be available, but the remote parking and shuttle service has been suspended at this time.
We thank you in advance for your understanding as we continue to ensure the health and safety of our musicians, staff and patrons.
COVID-19 Ticket Policy
Plans will adjust in accordance with public health measures as they evolve in the coming months. Patrons unable to meet the above requirements may request a gift certificate, donate the tickets for a tax credit or request a refund the week of the scheduled performance. If any policy change makes you uncomfortable, or if you or someone in your party is exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, please call our Box Office at 318.227.TUNE (8863) no later than 4 hours prior to the event.
Do kids under 12 need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result?
A negative test result is not required for children under 12 years old. However, all kids aged 2-11 must wear a mask when not eating or drinking.
Will indoor seating be socially distanced?
Indoor events have returned to full capacity.
Will concessions still be offered?
Concessions will be offered at RiverView Theater events, but will be limited to outdoor and lobby spaces.
What can I do with my tickets if I decide not to attend?
You can turn your tickets into a gift certificate that will be good for one year, donate your tickets back to the SSO and receive a tax credit, or request a refund. Call the Box Office at 318.227.TUNE (8863) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or requests.