SUNDAY, APRIL 24, 2015
Individual/Team AMPLIFY Competition at Artbreak!
Shreveport Convention Center
Download your competition guide (entry forms on the last page) HERE. Entry forms due April 1!
Click on the links below to download curriculum materials!
- Amplify Guide, Lessons 1 – 4: featuring Lully’s La Folia, Haydn’s Surprise Symphony, Beethoven’s Pastoral Symphony and Mendelssohn’s Violin Concerto.
- Amplify Guide- Lessons 5 – 8: featuring Mussorgsky’s Night on Bald Mountain, Grieg’s Ase’s Death, Joplin’s The Entertainer, and Holst’s Mars, Bringer of War.
- Amplify Quiz: This quiz can be used as a pretest (September 2015) and posttest (March 2016). Please email email@example.com to receive the listening excerpts and answer key.
- Amplify Posters: icon posters to be used along with the curriculum. Hang them up in your classroom for visual reminders of the eight pieces!!
- Amplify Worksheets: worksheets and sheet music that coordinate with the Amplify curriculum.
- Amplify Videos: Click here to view all of the videos referenced in the curriculum.
- Amplify Competition Guide: Everything you need to know about the district-wide competition, including entry forms and suggestions to help your students make connections and prepare for the competition.
- 2014 – 2015: Click here to view the materials for the 2014 – 2015 Music Memory program.