RiverView Theater is located at 600 Clyde Fant Parkway.
DIRECTIONS: Take I-20 Exit 19A to Spring Street and move to the far right lane. Turn right onto Milam Street. RiverView Theater is two blocks down on right at the corner of Milam and Clyde Fant Parkway.
PARKING (match the colors to the lot):
- Red Lot: This new lot is available for Symphony concerts unless used by a festival or another major event. This should be your first choice for close-in parking since other parking closer to the riverfront could be full.
- Blue Lot: This lot may be used for public parking or for overflow parking for musicians. If you come early, parking in this lot should be available.
- Pink Lot: This is an excellent parking lot and not as far from the theatre as it appears to be. It’s well lighted and the walkway ramp is well lighted and has a gradual slope. This lot may be used by SciPort during evening events.
- Yellow Lot: This lot is used first for valet parking and is then opened for public parking.
- From I-49, take exit 203 for Pierremont Road/Hollywood Ave, then turn onto Pierremont Road.
- Continue straight on Pierremont Road to Line Ave.
- Turn left onto Line Ave. Continue straight on Line Ave. for 0.9 mi.
- Turn right onto Ockley Dr. First Baptist Shreveport is located between Creswell Ave. and Gilbert Dr.
VALET PARKING & SHUTTLE SERVICE are NOT available at this time due to COVID restrictions
The driveways to the Main Parking lot are located on Ockley Drive between Gilbert Drive and Highland Avenue.
- #13 – Main Parking
- Entry #1 – Turn right from Ockley Drive into the driveway just before Highland Ave, then keep left to the Main Parking lot.
- Entry #2 – Turn right from Ockley Drive into the driveway at the corner of Ockley Drive & Gilbert Drive.
The driveway to Handicap (ADA) Parking, and Valet service is located on Creswell Ave.
- #12 – Handicap (ADA) Parking w/ permit tag only – Turn right from Ockley Drive onto Creswell Ave, then immediately turn left into the parking lot.
Click on map above to enlarge