Support from our loyal individual donors has allowed us to emerge from a year of setbacks and adaptations much stronger and nimbler than ever before. As we anticipate an exciting return to live audiences and full orchestras in our upcoming 2021-22 season, will you join our community of music lovers and music makers?
The Shreveport Symphony Orchestra’s Annual Fund drive is based on the fiscal year, which begins July 1 and ends June 30. During the next few years when ticket revenue will undoubtedly take time to rebuild, your annual fund investment is more important and appreciated than ever.
Donors like you are why we are able to fulfill our mission. Donors of a certain level can enjoy Symphony Club hospitality before and during Willis-Knighton Masterworks Series concerts at the RiverView Theater, complimentary valet parking, back stage tours and invitations to exclusive Patron events. See donor benefits below.
Ways to Donate:
Donate by Credit Card: Please call our office at 318-222-7496 to make a donation over the phone.
The Music-by-the-Month Plan is a convenient and affordable way to support the SSO’s Annual Fund on an ongoing basis. By enrolling in this plan, your credit card will be automatically billed at intervals determined by you (monthly, quarterly, or for a fixed number of months), making it easy to spread your payments over a period of time.
If you have any questions about making a gift to the Shreveport Symphony please call 318.222.7496 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can never say “Thank you!” enough!
- Recognition in concert program
PRINCIPAL’S CIRCLE ($250-$499)
All Associate benefits plus:
- Invitation to the donor appreciation reception after a select SSO performance
CONCERTMASTER’S CIRCLE ($500-$999)
All Principal’s Circle benefits plus:
- Opportunity for a complimentary group hall tour during a rehearsal
CONDUCTOR’S CIRCLE ($1,000-$2,499)
All Concertmaster’s Circle benefits plus:
- Complimentary intermission and pre-performance hospitality in Symphony Club
- Access to special events and donor activities throughout the season
BRONZE BATON ($2,500-$4,999)
All Conductor’s Circle benefits plus:
- Invitation to a private events with SSO performers and guest artists
- Recognition on lobby signage
SILVER BATON ($5,000-$7,499)
All Bronze Baton benefits plus:
- Annual valet parking pass
- Access to musicians and guest artists at select SSO performances, pending availability
GOLD BATON ($7,500-$9,999)
All Silver Baton benefits plus:
- Acknowledgement from the stage at selected concert
- Opportunity for a private backstage tour
PLATINUM BATON ($10,000+)
All Gold Baton benefits plus:
- Additional valet parking passes for a limited number of guests upon request
- Opportunity for donor and guests to sit onstage during an SSO rehearsal
Additional benefits, including sponsorship options, are available. Please contact Elizabeth Miller, Development Manager, at 318.222.7496 or via e-mail at email@example.com for more information regarding these benefits.