Executive Director – Shreveport Symphony, Inc. and Shreveport Symphony Foundation
The Executive Director is responsible for directing all activities of the SSO, and for the implementation of all policies, procedures and functions set forth by the Board of Directors as well as those set forth by applicable law. The Executive Director is a primary public spokesperson for the SSO, along with the Music Director.
Duties include working in conjunction with Operations, Marketing, and Development staff members:
- Operations Management and Planning
- Artistic Planning and Performance
- Education and Community Engagement
- Organizational Development and Fundraising
- Concert Promotion and Earned Revenue
Bachelor’s degree required with focus in music or the arts and Masters’ degree preferred. Minimum of 5 years of senior management experience in a non-profit organization, preferably in the performing arts.