The Discovery Partner initiative is an exciting endeavor that connects elementary schools to the SSO. Through generous support from the Community Foundation and the Caddo Parish School Board, the SSO partners with eight area schools to infuse music into the daily lives of their students. Some of the benefits to schools include:
- Priority registration for the Discovery Concerts and SSO On the Go programs
- Access to "Moment of Music," a daily listening curriculum for the entire school
- Faculty ticket discounts to all regular-season symphony concerts
- Night at the Symphony: feature your school in a program insert at one of the SSO MasterWorks concerts
- Award Sponsorship for an Outstanding Music Student at your school.
If you are interested in becoming a partner school, please email George Hancock, Education and Community Engagement Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org